Imperial Valley GM
Express Service Advisor
El Centro, Ca, CA
- On the job Training
- Mentorship and coaching
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Commission bonuses
- Excellent Opportunities for Career Growth
- Ongoing training
- Full insurance
- Meet with customers and determine their needs for repair and/or service of their vehicle issues
- Increase customer satisfaction by building customer relations.
- Maintain the company’s standards for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, customer service and good employee and community relations.
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Increase profitability by maximizing sales & execute retail promotions.
- Responsible for overseeing the technician working on customers’ vehicle including their time management/efficiency, parts ordering, job completion times.
- Oversee and participate in quality control.
- Great communicating and Customer Skills a Must.
- Retail Sales Experience Helpful
- Automotive service advisor experience is ideal
- Ability to concentrate and accomplish tasks despite interruptions.